The purpose of external anti-corrosion coatings
is to isolate the pipe steel from the external environment and thus to protect the steel from corrosion damage that could lead to failure. Type of coating include but are not limited to:
- Fusion-Bonded Epoxy (FBE)
- Dual-Layer Fusion-Bonded Epoxy (2L FBE)
- Three-Layer Polyethylene (3LPE)
- Three-Layer Polypropylene (3LPP)
- Three-Layer Composite Coatings
- Tape Coatings
Corrosion resistant alloys are commonly used in the oil & gas industry to protect metal assets in the exploration / production, refineries and processing plants from corrosion.
Today Induction bends are the most popular choices for large sizes and when possible due to the greater advantages posed such as cost reduction, reduction in number of welds required, safety and the high availability of raw material (Straight pipes).
We provide our clients in the energy sector with “Total Package Services”, which include specialized engineering of custom fabrication, product inspection and operations support, all that through our network of International Partners and Associates.
A list of engineering services that can be provided includes:
- Plant Optimization, Debottlenecking & Trouble Shooting
- Mechanical Design for Process & Rotating Equipment
- Tankage, Pipe, Valves, and Fittings
- Skid & Modularized Packages
- Shop Inspections
- Site Surveys
- Operations Support
ENIPROM work closely with customers in the region to maximize the potential of every operation through reliable products and services and competitive solutions and technology to help them optimize the investment and thus make energy E&P more safe, reliable, efficient and eco-friendly!
ENIPROM, jointly with our overseas partners, are able to provide the following services:
Products & Services:
- Drilling, completion & stimulation
- Downhole motors and equipment
- Oilfield engineering services
- Wellhead equipment
- Oil and Gas Processing
- Environmental services